Tuesday 7 June 2011

Filming Part 4

Last night I began filming the doll parts for the third scene. I encountered one major problem during recording which was that one of the smaller dolls was particularly fiddly and i knocked it over during a shot meaning i had to restart filming that shot. To solve this problem i taped the dolls legs to the floor, I also made sure the tape was out of frame.
A problem I encountered after I had uploaded the footage onto FinalCut was that the opening zoom out shot and a shot in which a dolls head is spinning came out too dark, after not having any success trying to brighten them in FinalCut I have decided to re-shoot these shots. 
On a positive note the footage I have managed to edit into the film has worked really well, the camera has a shaky feel to it which really adds to the chaotic nature of this scene in particular. 

                           An example of one of the shots that was too dark

                                    One of the shots that worked 

No comments:

Post a Comment