Monday 13 June 2011

Filming Part 6

Today I began filming the final scene, this involved 2 of the dolls from the other scenes. This scene was to be filmed in day light and I used my back garden as the setting, this was because it was quite spacious and provided a natural light that gave the scene a much brighter feel. The largest change to this scene so far is the decision to film in black and white, I felt that in colour the shots didn't have the same flair or substance as the rest of the film.


In terms of issues the main problem was the weather, it didn't take even a strong wind to knock over the dolls. To prevent this I used clear Sellotape tied to the feet of the dolls to anchor them to floor during shots. Apart from this there were no problems during the shoot and after editing the footage this section is providing quite a subtle and almost chilled ending which is what I sought out to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment